Innovations are created within the planned time, cost and quality frame
Your company develops automated equipment or electronic systems and you want an environment that supports you intelligently? In other words, one that manages all product data for you with 100% transparency, whose processes flank your work securely and efficiently, and which facilitates collaboration with your colleagues in other departments?
In this webinar, XPLM will show you how productive you can be when you link your ECAD tools directly to a PLM system via Integrate2, using PTC Windchill as an example
Fast release thanks to intelligently controlled processes
PLM systems give you the opportunity to digitally map your processes and automate them where it makes sense.
Integrate2 automatically starts generating all manufacturing information, including specifications for cable assembly, terminal strips, wiring lists and housing preparation, as well as for PCB production and its assembly. A new version triggers the release process and automatically provides the team with all the information required in context. Supported by a PLM system, high-quality products are created within the defined time and cost framework. The product development process is transparent at all times and can be historically tracked with all its changes.
What you will learn…
- Why PCB design data management is the key to sustainable design success
- Common problems and sources of errors, and how to identify and eliminate them
- How to ensure that BOM, design and part data are always current and in sync
- Why connecting your data to the rest of the organization is important
- How to easily and effectively manage your design data directly in your ECAD environment
- How automated data exchange processes eliminate sources of error and save development time
*PTC will be discontinuing support for Workgroup Manager (WGM) as of December 2021. As a PTC partner, we at XPLM offer a functional migration concept for the direct integration of your ECAD tools in Windchill.
Our ECAD vendors include Altium, AUCOTEC, Autodesk, Cadence, EPLAN and Mentor.
If you recognize yourself here, don’t miss our live webinar with insights into the demo environment.