PAL-V Founders Discuss the Power of PTC’s PLM in the Cloud
Founded in 2008 and based in the Netherlands, PAL-V provides the dream vehicle for aviation and automotive enthusiasts: the flying car.
PAL-V grew rapidly and has to deal with strict compliance requirements which made secure data management and storage capabilities essential. By investing in the PTC solutions, PAL-V was confident that it could grow quickly without burdening its IT systems.
During this webinar, PAL-V, the software editor PTC and its partner GPO Solutions, will highlight what PLM can do for young and growing companies through PAL-V’s experience implementing Windchill in the Cloud.
Here is the agenda of this event:
- PAL-V presentation
- Young company developing an innovative product
- Company organization development
- Key challenges and solutions
- Engineering with PLM in the Cloud
- Understand and leverage enterprise product data
- Benefits of PLM in the Cloud for engineering:
- Faster time to value
- Decreased total cost of ownership
- Higher collaboration and innovation
- Seamlessly and securely manage high volumes and varieties of product data
- Augmented Reality: PAL-V walk around and vehicle conversion
Jeroen Klien Lankhorst
IT Manager & PLM Implementer, PAL-V
R&D Manager, PAL-V