- This event has passed.
The CAD Renaissance Comes to Denver – 5/23
May 23 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm MDTFree
Explore AR, real-time simulation, live and in person
Today, CAD is more relevant, more innovative, more powerful than ever. Join the Creo team in Denver, Colorado, on Thursday, May 23 for a day of expert-led learning, peer discussion, and fun. This event will position you for success by showing you new technologies, new ways of working, and more
COMPLIMENTARY SCHEDULE (MDT)
Introduction and Lunch
12:30 PM – 2:00 PM
The Renaissance of CAD – Sessions include:
- Making Topology Optimization (TO) Part of Your Design Process. Discover how to design produts for the future, today. Learn hands-on how organization are transforming the way they create, operate and service products by bridging their digital and physical worlds.
- Specify Design Intent: Generative Design. Learn what this technology means to the design engineer now, how it will improve the design process, and where Creo is headed.
- Making Simulation a Reality. Creo Simulation Live powered by ANSYS gives you real-time feedback in your modeling environment. Developed for the design engineer, this tool means simulation can be part of your daily workflow.
- Manufacturing Consensus: Additive Manufacturing Tools & Techniques. No more hassle. With Creo, what you design is what you print. Go from topology optimization for concept design to lattice modeling and metal printing, all within Creo.
- AR for Design Reviews. Learn about how AR and CAD work better together and what that may mean for product design. Try it for yourself!