- This event has passed.
Webinar: Accelerate Design Cycles and Lower Production Costs with Rapid Prototyping
June 6 @ 11:00 am EDTFree
Join us Thursday, June 6th at 11:00 AM EDT/5:00 PM CET
Today’s product development landscape is characterized by high demand for variety, increasing customer expectations and near constant innovation, all whilst product lifetimes are shrinking. The result is driving greater competition among manufacturers with the pressure to do more, better and faster.
To stay competitive in an environment that is perpetually shrinking time to market, manufacturers need to meet and break new release schedules in their product development cycles.
Learn about real-world use cases and how 3D Systems customers utilized 3D printed prototypes to accelerate innovation through:
- Low Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- More parts faster, with an effective file-to-finished-part process
- High-fidelity parts you can rely on
- Greater geometric freedom with effective support removal
- Choice of plastic and elastomeric materials engineered for performance
- Multijet modeling designed for your work environment
- How real-world customers like Bushnell and Span Tech overcome prototyping challenges
Featuring Expert Presenter: Sam Green
Category Manager, Professional Printing, 3D Systems Corporation
3D printing marketing strategist and Additive Manufacturing technology evangelist with over 10 years in the Additive industry including two of the largest global system and material vendors, with experience covering an extensive range of 3D printing technologies.