3740 East La Salle Street, Phoenix, AZ
Salary: $32,000.00 to $34,000.00 /year
Initiate and close sales for a leading provider of engineering CAD solutions, software and services. Sell service renewals and expand customer base within assigned territory. Build relationships with key decision makers and match customers with the right solutions for their needs.
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills
- Ability to quickly grasp technical ideas and concepts
- Comfort in speaking with high level engineers and managers
- Self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic personality
- Organized with excellent time management skills
- Ability to listen, understand and organize customer needs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Account management and development
- Generate & develop customers through outbound calls
- Both prepare, and present proposals to clients
- Become a PLM and industry product expert
- Strong phone presence, making 50 plus calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Generate revenue through proposals and orders; understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical information; developing accounts.
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; petitioning new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Close new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
- Develop accounts by checking customer’s buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Base salary 32k – 34k depending on experience/skill-set. (negotiable)
- Unlimited income potential based on meeting/breaking quotas
Eligible for the following benefits: (after 90-day assessment)*
- Paid vacations/sick leave & holidays
- Medical, dental and vision
ABOUT TRISTAR, INC.
Founded in 1988, TriStar is a growing company specializing in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), providing business advisory, process consulting, systems selection and implementation, as well as user adoption and training services.
As a Platinum PTC Channel Advantage Partner and the largest Value Added Reseller of PTC products and services worldwide, TriStar helps some of the most recognized companies to operate more efficiently, achieve more profitable results and implement change by embracing PLM technology. TriStar’s approach focuses on building the right PLM foundation that.
Learn More at https://www.tristar.com