Salary: $45,000.00 to $52,000.00 /year
Responsible for marketing and promotional activities at TriStar Inc. Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of TriStar through various goals and objectives mutually agreed upon primarily through digital messaging. This is an Jr. Level position with fast room for growth. We’re looking for an energetic and passionate person to bring someone to our team starting immediately!
- Primary role will be working with Director of Marketing to build new brand website (https://www.tristar.com) in a more modern/clean design in WordPress
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Expand product solutions and offerings.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and Director of Marketing.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Prepare and adhere to budgets.
- Help with creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Design ads and publications. (Primarily digital – emails, social media, web graphics, etc.)
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of TriStar and growth of market share.
- Engage consumers on social media and email marketing.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
- Utilize our proprietary CRM system for maximizing marketing activities
- Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Associates Required – BA/BS degree preferred.
- At least 2 years WordPress/CMS & Front-End Development – HTML5/CSS3/skill-set required. LESS/Sass experience a plus (preferably without Dreamweaver or GUI tools) Text based coding preferred; Sublime, Brackets, etc.(Portfolio required!)
- SEO experience is a big plus. (Google Tag Manager, Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Schema Markup and Rich Snippets, etc.)
- Skillful in Outlook, Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Suite.
- Comfortable developing digital and occasional print marketing in Photoshop & Illustrator. Digital and or vector design mandatory for web/email development.
- Ability to quickly understand proper mapping to TriStar solutions.
- Comfortable working with a new CRM system occasionally.
- Video editing a huge bonus
- CAD and PLM knowledge is a big plus.
- Base salary of $45K – $52K depending on experience/skill-set. (negotiable-depends on experience, skill-set)
- Position will be full-time contract to hire– estimated project to take 3-4 months, after which a high potential to become permanent. Duties will include consistent website updates, posts, enhancements, etc.
Eligible for the following benefits: (after 90-day assessment)*
- Paid vacations/sick leave & holidays
- Medical, dental and vision
ABOUT TRISTAR, INC.
Founded in 1988, TriStar is a growing company specializing in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), providing business advisory, process consulting, systems selection and implementation, as well as user adoption and training services. As a Platinum PTC Channel Advantage Partner and the largest Value Added Reseller of PTC products and services worldwide, TriStar helps some of the most recognized companies to operate more efficiently, achieve more profitable results and implement change by embracing PLM technology. TriStar’s approach focuses on building the right PLM foundation that integrates business strategy, processes, systems and people. Very few companies can claim they have been on the forefront of PLM for more than 20 years. TriStar’s basic mission is to provide customers with the very best advice and expertise in choosing and implementing a PLM system. Visit https://www.tristar.com for more information.