Creo Elements Direct/Modeling
PTC Creo-Elements/Direct Modeling (formerly CoCreate Modeling), the world’s #1 direct 3D CAD software system, is a complete environment for 3D product design with a broad set of integrated design modules that add extra capabilities to meet your specialized needs.
The direct modeling approach of PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling makes creating and modifying 3D designs fast, easy and flexible. PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling is packed with an extensive list of features to deliver the speed, flexibility and responsiveness to change that’s demanded by leaders in the high-tech electronics and machinery industries.
As a member of the PTC Creo product family, PTC Creo Elements/Direct users can apply downstream design, simulation and visualization capabilities provided in PTC apps, such as PTC Creo Parametric, PTC Creo View MCAD, and PTC Creo Simulate. The extended capabilities provided in PTC Creo further enable fast, flexible, and powerful designs.
Features and Benefits
- Achieve faster design cycles by leveraging the strengths of a direct approach to 3D CAD design
- Quickly learn the easiest approach to 3D direct modeling with design creation and modification through on-the-fly interactions with geometry and feature recognition
- Confront unpredictable or radical design change with flexibility
- Work with multi-source CAD data as easily as if you created it yourself
- Eliminate resource bottlenecks by giving everyone the flexibility to quickly pick up existing designs and carry them forward