Businesses, just like all things in life, are meant to change, evolve, and improve over time. That is exactly what PTC’s software does – it gets better and better, giving you the luxury of added benefits to better your business endeavors! Windchill 11 provides easy and secure access to all of your relevant product information across all levels of your company. This keeps you connected with the fast-moving and dynamic process of product development…
DO YOU KNOW?
- PTC Windchill 11 is now available
- Windchill 11 bridges the gap between the digital world and the physical world
- PTC Windchill is used by 1.5 million + users worldwide
- Windchill 11 manages and optimizes your product development and lifecycle processes
- Windchill 11 provides smart, connected, complex and flexible PLM
Per Brian Shepherd, executive vice president, PLM, PTC:
“Smart, connected products are the future, but are intrinsically more complex to design, build and service.” Products that once operated in isolation are now part of a connected ecosystem with extended interdependencies. PTC Windchill 11 is the solution for companies that are looking for improved and closed-loop product lifecycle management to thrive in this new era.”
Wndchill 11 Specific Enhancements Include:
- Role Based Apps: PTC Windchill 11 offers instant access to relevant product information based on who you are and what you need to accomplish
- New PTC Windchill Search: PTC Windchill 11 delivers new, multifaceted search capabilities to quickly filter and find specific product information
- OSLC Standards: PTC Windchill 11 is a smart, open PLM system, for greater collaboration and connection to other systems.
Connected PTC Windchill 11 introduces revolutionary new connectivity between products and you, the people who design, develop, test, build, and service them. Windchill 11 closes the ‘lifecycle’ loop with IoT data captured in real time during the operation of physical products.
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
Any and all product planning, design, and quality teams can learn from the product’s operational behavior to improve features that customers use most, configure offerings to usage patterns, and redesign parts or systems to improve quality and save on costs while meeting design requirements. PTC Windchill 11 ideal for both large enterprises and small-medium businesses that need product lifecycle management software with a fast-time to value, low total cost of ownership, and completely compatible with their overall IT strategies.
WHY WINDCHILL 11 IS ESSENTIAL FOR GROWING SUCCESS
Complete Complex Products rely on an increasing number of Engineering disciplines to closely collaborate throughout the product’s development. Changes made in one area need to be realized and integrated throughout all the others. This requires comprehensive Bill-of-Materials (BOM) management that encompasses system models, requirements, mechanical designs, electronic designs, software, documentation, quality planning and analysis, and production information shared across engineering, manufacturing and services organizations. PTC Windchill 11 delivers features that advance the ability to manage this complete product definition, helping companies evolve to a part-centric bill-of-materials managed throughout the entire closed-loop lifecycle. Companies can therefore leverage the full, evolving product definition and provide accurate, reliable decisions for every stakeholder.
We have two other very useful webinars coming up that we highly recommend for your optional Windchill experience: