- Step 1: Define Product Specifications – what will it do?
- Step 2: Define Design Intent – what items will define it?
- Step 3: Design Your Product – who will design it and what will it be designed with?
- Step 4: Test Your Product – what simulation software will be used to test your design?
- Step 5: Make Needed Changes – what aspects of your product design need to change for optimal functionality?
- Step 6: Manufacture Your Actual Product & Send to Market
- Decision making is done quicker and without worry
- Design teams can explore more design variants in reduced time through accurate analysis
- Money will not be wasted on evolving/changing prototypes
- Manufacturing can begin sooner than later
- Time to market is greatly reduced
- Enhanced and fully optimized products will enable a higher chance for success
|ANSYS AIM delivers an Engineer’s Dream Come True…. AIM is the first integrated and comprehensive multiphysics simulation environment designed for Engineers!PTC Creo users CAN use AIM – See How.||PTC Creo Simulate is a structural, thermal and vibration analysis solution with a comprehensive set of finite elements analysis (FEA) capabilities.For a limited-time you can take 35% Off PTC Creo Simulate!|
|ANSYS AIM enables you to predict with confidence that your products will thrive in the real world. Industry leaders use ANSYS to create complete virtual prototypes of complex products and systems – comprised of mechanical, electronics and embedded software components – which incorporate all the physical phenomena that exist in real-world environments.||PTC Creo Simulation and Analysis Solutions allow you to analyze and validate the performance of your 3D virtual prototypes before you make the first part. We’ve designed PTC Creo Simulate so any engineer can do basic simulation. Start by modeling your design in PTC Creo Parametric, click a single tab on the user interface, and then apply loads, materials, and boundary conditions to design geometry in Simulate.|
|AIM extends the value of simulation beyond single design engineering disciplines by providing a full array of physics that is readily deployable across the organization. Whether a multiphysics simulation includes structures, fluids, thermal properties, or electromagnetics, all aspects of simulation workflow are supported in the single-window design, reducing the training and deployment costs typically associated with fragmented tool chains. Moreover, AIM’s all new simulation process paradigm guides engineers through multiphysics workflows that consider the interaction of physical phenomena, while automating tedious tasks to free-up engineering time and resources.||This rich set of capabilities allows you to send a more developed product to the analysis department – and eliminate expensive changes while it’s still cost-efficient to do so. PTC Creo Simulate is available as a standalone application or as an extension to PTC Creo Parametric. When you need advanced capabilities, Creo Advanced Simulation Extension, an extension to PTC Creo Simulate, enables you to investigate the impact of non-linear stresses. With PTC Creo Fatigue Advisor Extension you can measure the impact of repetitive loading and reloading on your design.|
|Features of AIM:||Creo Simulate’s capabilities include:|
|Join TriStar’s upcoming Ansys AIM Webinars @ 11am EST to see how YOU can benefit:|
Ansys Executive Vision Webinar May 11, 2016
|Join TriStar’s upcoming PTC Creo Simulate Webinar @ 11am EST to see how YOU can benefit:How To Use PTC Creo Simulation & Analysis SolutionsMay 13, 2016Overview of:|