In this 30 minute webinar replay: Explore ANSYS AIM For Creo Parametric Users….
TriStar will show you HOW:
- Designers and Engineers using Creo can use ANSYS AIM to simulate single physics or multiphysics simulations using guided workflows.
- AIM can be configured to have CAD interface with Creo Parametric so as to allow live link to Creo Parametric.
Read More About Ansys AIM HERE!
The Winner of the ENTER TO WIN A NEW LAPTOP “Simulation Promotion,” will be announced via email by Tuesday, May 3, 2016!
- Red, Acer Aspire E1-532-2635 15.6″ LCD Intel Celeron 2957U 500 GB HDD, 4 GB
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Laptop
- Intel Celeron 2957U dual-core 1.4 GHz processor makes it a great choice for daily computing
- 4 GB RAM (expandable up to 8 GB) enables efficient multitasking
- 15.6″ laptop with an Active Matrix TFT Color LCD display and 1366 x 768 pixel resolution for your viewing pleasure
- 500 GB storage space for backing up personal and official data
- Dimensions: 1″H x 15″W x 10.1″D
Original, Live Presentation Date: 4/28/2016
Presented By: Thiagu Palaniappan: Mechanical Engineer with 20 years of PTC Solutions experience including CAE, CAD, PLM areas. Was in the industry and worked/did contract work for companies like ITT Bell & Gossett pumps, Glasstech, Ingersoll-Rand, Mercury Marine, Volkswagen, Volvo, etc. Also- PTC certified instructor. Using Creo/Proe PTC products since 1996. Roles with PTC solutions – FEA Analyst, Trainer, Consultant, Administration of PTC solutions, Managed engineering team.