Job Title: Inside Sales Representative – B2B
Department: Corporate Sales
Reports To: Corporate Sales Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Initiate and close sales for a leading provider of engineering CAD/PLM solutions, software and services. Sell service renewals and expand customer base within assigned territory. Build relationships with key decision makers and match customers with the right solutions for their needs.
Apply for position:
Please use the form below to submit your resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume and contact information to email@example.com.
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills
- Ability to quickly grasp technical ideas and concepts
- Comfortable speaking with high level engineers and managers
- Self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic personality
- Organized with excellent time management skills
- Ability to listen, understand and organize customer needs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Account management and customer relationship building
- Generate & develop customers through outbound calls
- Both prepare, and present proposals to clients
- Become a PLM and industry product expert
- Strong phone presence, making 50+ calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Generate revenue through proposals and orders; understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical information; developing accounts.
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; petitioning new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Close new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
- Develop accounts by checking customer’s buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salary starting at $42,000 to $50,000/yr with unlimited income potential based on meeting/exceeding quotas
BENEFITS (after 90-day assessment)*
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Health Flex Savings Account
- 401(k) Traditional and Roth
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible paid vacations/sick leave & holidays
- Complimentary in-house gym/athletic center
Offices are sanitized daily and air purification systems are located throughout the building. Staff is safely distanced.
Last Updated March 19, 2021